You can buy Dianel® bioresonance NLS health diagnostic equipment on interest-free installment plan.
You can pay only 60% of price and to start using get a Dianel bioresonance device. You can start your practice earlier or open new medical centres and outlets to medical centers to show profits! This offer is valid for the Dianel®-5110, Dianel®-5111, Dianel®-5121, Dianel®-5122, Dianel®-5120 systems.
- Profitable down payment - 60% of the equipment cost;
- Favorable installments period - 6 months, during which you are pay the remaining 40%
- Payment by bank transfer in accordance with the terms and conditions of the installment contract;
- No additional fees, no loan interest, no extra charges!
This is a unique offer for the development of your business! Make your choice: Dianel®-5110, Dianel®-5111, Dianel®-5121, Dianel®-5122 or Dianel®-5120 for just 60% of the retail price, and the remaining amount (40% of the value) is due to be paid within six months in three payments - every two months. You will enter into the full posession of a Dianel® diagnostic system as a result of your successful work.
If you happen to be unable to secure profits with your medical pracitce and make the installments payments, then you can rerturn the Dianel device and we will refund the money that you have paid.
This is the most favourable offer, which our company has made to customers for the entire 13-year history. Do not lose the chance to start (or to update) Your healthcare business on the profitable conditions!
Feel free to ask CIT Nelian sales department your questions by phone, Skype, e-mail - Contacts