Computer bioresonance NLS health diagnostic complex Biolaz-Oberon® on interest-free credit.
Pay 60% of price only and get bioresonance complex for NLS human health diagnostic Biolaz-Oberon in use. Open new medical centers and get your profit now! This offer is valid on complexes Biolaz-Oberon®-11S, Biolaz-Oberon®-11S-Pro, Dianel®-11S-Ion and Dianel®-22S-iON. The promotion is not limited in time.
Profitable down payment - 60% of the cost of equipment;
Favorable installments period - 6 months, during which you must pay the remaining 40%
Official payments by contract only;
Free of additional fees, interest, overpayments!
Take Your chance and get diagnostic machine into the possession! Make Your choice: Biolaz-Oberon®-11S or Biolaz-Oberon®-11S-Pro, Dianel®-11S-iON and Dianel® 22S-iON for only 60% of retail price, the remaining amount (40% of value) pay during six months in three payments - every two months. Diagnostic complex Biolaz-Oberon® will be your own as a result of your successful work.
If you will not be able to work using diagnostic complex Biolaz-Oberon profitably®, then you can return the equipment, and we will refund your money.
This is the most advantageous offer, which our company has made to customers for the entire 13-year history. Do not lose the chance to start (or to update) Your healthcare business on the profitable conditions!
Feel free to ask CIT Nelian sales department your questions by phone, Skype, e-mail - Contacts
Best regards, the management of Center of Information Technology "Nelian" – the developer, manufacturer and seller of Health Diagnostic Complex "Dianel®" and "Biolaz-Oberon®"