|Dianel-2 software for the bio-resonance NLS diagnostics and energy-influence (MORA-Therapy)||Update of Dianel-Pro software||Dianel-Micro Software for automation of work on the digital microscope||Dianel-iON software psycho-physiological testing of person and testing stress-adaptive reactions|
Digital Microscopy Dianel-Micro software Installation, step-by-step description:
- Download and Install the Sentinel HASP security key driver for Dianel-Micro software;
- Download to Install or to Update 2021-08-04 version Dianel-Micro software for Automatition of researches on Digital Microscopes here for free (versions "Medicine", "Material Science", "Live Blood Analysis (LBA, Hemaview)" included) - Multi Language Version;
- Download and Update the software module "Atlas of LBA blood samples version 2020-08-06 for the Dianel-Micro software to identify microorganisms, helminths, viruses, fungi and bacteria and uniform microorganisms;
- Download User's guide for Dianel-micro software in PDF by this link to read and to print;
- Download a set of documentation and video materials for self-study.
List of languages Dianel®-Micro software with build in LBA atlas photos images microscopy samples.
Step by step update description of Free Dianel-Micro software for digital microscopy.
- Recommended, but not obligatory. Create a backup copy of the Dianel-Micro database with researches first. It is located in the system directory along this path c: \ ProgramData \ Nelian \ Micro \ Personal \
- Run the Dianel-Micro installation "Dianel Micro setup.exe" file from the downloaded *.zip file. Follow the messages of the installation Wizard in your language. When you'll see a message "Delete research files, prorgram settings and other files created by Dianel-Micro?" - answer NO! Then follow the wizard messages... Install all components of Dianel-Micro Software - Drivers TWAIN and Direct Show, Dianel License installer.
- When finished - Launch the Dianel-Micro software - update is successfully fineshed.
- If necessary to update License, License management in Dianel program is very simple. All you need to know is described in detail in the Guide for License Request and Activation, which you can find on our website at this link.
System requirements for Dianel-Micro Software
Dianel-Micro Automatic microscopy Software supports any cameras with open DirectShow and Twain protocol Such as ToupTek, Toupcam, Levenhuk, AmScope, Scopetek, Olympus, Meiji, Nikon, Zeiss, Microsight, Micro Vision, Osti, Naturoptic, Cofemo, Alternative Vision, etc.
Your camera should be recognised in Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10) as Digital Video input device (digital video camera) or as a Scanner.
If you have any doubts - Send us Print Screen of Device Manager window. We can assist you by Skype, or WhatsApp, or Viber, or Zoom applications...
Dianel-Micro software is compatible with modern computers, that suits Recommended system requirements for the software Dianel®-Micro:
- Operating System: Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 8,1, Windows 10, supports 32 and 64 bit versions. Mac OS not supported.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz or more modern processor models
- RAM: for x86 versions - from 2 GB, for x64 versions - from 4 GB
- Video discrete adapter with memory 512 MB compatible with Windows Aero
- Free space on hard drive: 20 GB with SATA II support or more
- 3 USB ports or more (1st – Camera (USB 3.0 recommended), 2nd – HASP key (USB 2.0), 3rd - Printer (USB 2.0)), HASP HL Time key inserted into the USB port
- CD or DVD drive of your computer for research recording
- Screen - Full HD or higher resolution with diagonal 16" and higher for better visualization
Usually, any modern Windows Computer / NoteBook / Laptop will do.
Software Dianel may be not compatible with newer Windows versions - request update from Tech Support.
Please, contact Technical support department to get free consultation before update your Windows for newer versions.