List of improvements in the updated version of Dianel®-micro - version of Materials Science:
- The Dianel-Micro program has a free trial version for 2 months, after which the user can decide whether to purchase the program or not. Anyone can download the program for free and, upon request, use all the functionality of the program for free for 2 months, then make an informed choice in favor of our program.
Now the Dianel-Micro program is powered by Sentinel software keys. Now there is no need to send a USB hardware key to the user by delivery services, now only a file is sent by e-mail, which happens instantly and significantly reduces the cost of purchasing the program, as well as facilitates getting started with the Dianel-Micro program.
- • The work with micro-object measurement tools in the image has been redesigned and significantly simplified - a variety of measurement tools will satisfy the needs of the most demanding specialists. We are ready to introduce new measurement tools according to your requestsing the lens used, the created photo images are automatically assigned the appropriate scale based on the selected calibration, which allows you to immediately work with measurement tools in the future during analysis, evaluation and measurement without being distracted by choosing the appropriate calibration.
• Also, thanks to the automatic assignment of calibration, a control segment is immediately created on the image. This control segment allows you to estimate the scale of the image and simplifies the identification of micro-objects.
• In the video capture mode, when you select the lens used, the created photo images are automatically assigned the appropriate scale based on the calibration, which allows you to immediately work with measurement tools when analyzing, evaluating and measuring without being distracted by choosing the appropriate calibration;
- • Also, thanks to the automatic assignment of calibration, a control segment is immediately created on the images, which allows you to assess the scale of the image and simplifies the identification of micro-objects. (Previously, for each image, you had to manually select the appropriate calibration to ensure the correct measurement of micro-objects)
- • In the Comparative Analysis window, a convenient opportunity has appeared to compare the sizes of micro-objects captured on different lenses and magnifications. Now micro-objects will be compared immediately in micrometers, millimeters, or in other SI units - you need to choose not lenses, but the units of measurement used during calibration.
- • By order of Dianel-Micro users from the restoration laboratory, a new function has appeared - COPY IMAGE to clipboard. You can now copy a photo image anywhere in the program where there is an image, for example, the “Sample Studies”, “Evaluation and Measurement”, Comparative Analysis windows. Copying a photo to the clipboard is carried out using the drop-down menu - the right mouse button on the image. When copying to the clipboard, the image is reduced to 3 megapixels, the photo image is copied with all measurement objects, if any. The function is intended for further inserting images from the clipboard into reports, protocols, Word, DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT text documents, Excel spreadsheet documents, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PowerPoint presentation files, or transmission via instant messengers - which conveniently expands the functionality of the system visualization and measurement software Dianel-Micro, allowing you to easily share photos ready for processing and analysis.
- • When exporting a research protocol with the results of photo-video documentation, the file name is given the same as the name of the report, which allows the user-operator to reduce the number of unnecessary routine operations and speeds up the overall work with the Dianel-Micro program without compromising quality, makes it easy to share protocols with colleagues in remote offices/laboratories without the need to print;
- • At the request of materials scientists, the OBJECTIVE MULTIPLE in the program can now be a fractional number, which is important for stereo microscopes with smooth or step-by-step magnification control - an important possibility for controlling dimensions in quality control systems,
- • Support for a grid with any step, color and thickness of the user's choice is implemented, this is important and convenient for preliminary control of product dimensions. The maximum grid spacing is now equal to the width of the image in the selected units. The minimum grid spacing can be a fractional number up to 0.000000001 length units. Length units are determined by calibration.
- • The “default” grid step in the “Video Capture” and “Estimation and Measurement” windows is equal to the size of the control segment (applied or enabled in the “Evaluation and Measurement” and “Video Capture” windows) . When changing the units of measurement, both the length of the control segment and the grid step are set “by default”. Then the grid step can be set to any, even a fractional number in the SI system. Simplified work with the grid step settings panel (step, color, apply, on/off).
- • An important improvement is that the Dianel-Micro program can work in windowed or full-screen mode, in all cases the user is provided with access to the Windows panel, which is usually located at the bottom of the screen, or is located at the right edge of the screen. The ability to access the Windows bar allows the operator to quickly switch to other running Windows applications without resorting to special Windows commands, since many users do not know such special key combinations (Windows + D = minimize all windows, Alt + Tab = switch between windows of running applications)
- • Fixed drawing of measurement objects, now for photos and images of any resolution the scale remains Correct and proportional.
- • Automatic exclusion of medical components from the version of Dianel-Micro - Materials Science.
- • Fixed drawing of the “Angle between lines” object.