Digital USB, HDMI, GE, Wi-Fi Cameras for microscopes and SoftwareDigital USB, HDMI, GE, Wi-Fi Cameras for microscopes and Software
Modern microscopes are increasingly equipped with visualization and documentation systems, or, more simply, the digital camera. Why?
There are several reasons:
1. All research carried out with the use of microscopes, require documentary evidence. In the case of digital microscopy evidence confirming the opinion and decision of the researcher (laboratory technician, operator) is a photograph (still image, used for static objects) or video (video for mobile and rapidly changing objects).
2. Still image or video as a file can be sent to colleagues for organizing the consultation, which will form a collective decision. Photo files and video files are compatible with any PC and can be evaluated without additional special equipment.
3. The imaging system reduces the fatigue of personnel - technicians, operators - during the same type (routine) research, which increases the efficiency, speed of research, analysis and measurement of microscopic objects.
4. The resolution of modern digital cameras, color rendition and contrast allow to form on modern monitors and TVs, high-definition images, providing excellent detail, which already surpasses of microscopic image observed an expert in the microscope eyepieces. If necessary, photo images can be printed on color printers and filed to "the cause".
5. Software Dianel-Micro managing the cameras, is the basis of visualization and documentation systems. Dianel Micro enables not only visualization, but also to evaluate micro-objects and samples to measure cells / inclusions / structures, and other objects of the smallest micro that provides level of evidence and qualitative analysis of microscopic objects. All the studies conducted are organized in a database with user-friendly structure, instant search, the ability to control the variation of designs and samples, the comparative analysis of the images, the dynamics of the patient's condition, etc.
6. Automate most processes, the possibility of rapid and accurate measurement of micro-inclusions, and the images, cell recognition, inclusion, structures, and more. This all contributes to a significant increase in speed of research, improve efficiency, minimize errors arising from the notorious "human factor".
And fans working "old-fashioned" still can observe micro-objects, and everything you need in the eyepieces, parallel image display when using a trinocular microscope.
The company CIT NELIAN offers proven by our specialists digital cameras well-known manufacturers of low-cost-based prices, as well as feature-rich software Dianel Micro own design that allows you to create a digital microscope - a powerful research complex with the visualization and documentation of the system database, album, measurement functions, comparison, evaluation, monitoring the dynamics of change and other necessary functions.