Disposable Hygienic Protective Covers for Headphones, Microphones, Stethoscopes, Medical EquipmentDisposables, sensors and accessories for the medical devices » Disposable Hygienic Protective Covers for Headphones, Microphones, Stethoscopes, Medical Equipment
Search products within this category
Protective disposable hygienic covers Dianel® (sometimes called nozzles, caps, hats, pads, wipes, ear pads, etc.) made of nonwoven Spunbond 25CC materials are designed to protect users from cross-contamination. The fabric of the cover covers the product and protects the user's skin and mucous membranes from contact.
Dianel® disposable hygienic covers protect and prevent infection with all kinds of pathogenic microorganisms:
- • bacteria (aerobic and anaerobic, gram-positive and gram-negative),
- • Viruses (RNA viruses and DNA viruses),
- • pathogenic fungi and their spores,
- • helminths (cysts, nematodes and prematodes),
- • pathogenic mites parasitizing in human skin,
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic caused by the spread of the new coronavirus infection SARS-nCOV-2, as well as during epidemics of influenza and other seasonal diseases, the use of covers becomes simply necessary and recommended by RosPotrebNadzor - an information letter on measures to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection COVID-19 02 / 3853-2020-27 of 03/10/2020
Fields of application of Dianel® disposable hygienic covers:
- • Headphone covers for medical devices MRI (Magnetic Resonance Tomography) and CT (Computed Tomography) - are designed to protect the skin of the Patient from cross-infection through medical CT / MRI headphones. Soft porous materials of regular medical headphones absorb greasy skin secretions, as a result, the contact surface of the headphones becomes a breeding ground for pathogens. It is possible to treat the surface of the headphones with antiseptics, but it is much easier to put on a pair of Dianel® protective disposable hygienic covers before each patient on medical CT / MRI headphones. For headphones in medical devices MRI and CT, we recommend sizes of covers with a diameter of 10 or 12 cm.
- • Microphone cases for professional use for singing, karaoke, TV broadcasts or radio broadcasts. particles of human saliva fall on the microphone and they are the most pathogenic (infectious), and the cover catches particles and prevents them from being absorbed into the microphone structure. In this case, the cover does not interfere with the high-quality operation of the microphone and does not distort the recorded sounds and the voice of a person and a singer. For microphones, we recommend sizes of covers with a diameter of 6 to 12 (6, 8, 10, 12 cm, depending on the microphone design).
- • Covers for stethoscopes, phonendoscopes - Disposable hygienic covers made of non-woven materials are designed to ensure hygienic use of stethoscopes, prevent unpleasant and cold sensations in contact with skin. The covers, on the one hand, protect the patient's skin, on the other hand, they prevent the stethoscope, phonendoscope from getting dirty with the sebaceous secretions of the skin of patients and patients during examinations, medical examinations ... For stethoscopes, phonendoscopes, we recommend the sizes of covers with a diameter of 6 cm.
- • Cases for audio headphones - protect visitors or listeners during audio sessions of psychological impact or psychophysiological testing using acoustic exposure through headphones, audio relaxation sessions or audio therapy. Devices of psychological and psychophysiological influence are professional and many patients undergo procedures on them, therefore it is imperative to prevent cross-contamination by using Dianel® Protective Disposable Hygienic Covers on the contact surface of audio headphones. For headphones of psychological impact or psychophysiological testing, we recommend the sizes of covers with a diameter of 8, 10 cm.
- • Headphone covers for bioresonance computer diagnostic machines and devices - designed to protect the skin of the Patient from cross-infection through headphones magnetic inductors The soft porous materials of the standard headphones absorb the greasy secretions of the skin, as a result, the contact surface of the headphones becomes a nutrient medium for the reproduction of pathogens. It is necessary to treat the surface of the headphones with alcohol-containing antiseptics, but this destroys the porous contact surface of the ear cushion, makes it unusable, disrupts the presentation of the headphones, therefore it is easier and more hygienic to put on a pair of Dianel® Protective Disposable Hygienic Covers before each patient on medical headphones. For headphones of bioresonance devices, we recommend the sizes of covers with a diameter of 10 or 12 cm.
- • Cases for audio headsets for pilots of large and small aircraft - protect the headphones and the skin of the pilots, sweat and greasy secretions are not absorbed by the porous soft surface of the headphones during their use, protects the skin of the pilots from cross-infection through audio headphones and communication headsets when flying or otherwise technique. We recommend the sizes of covers with a diameter of 6 to 12 (6, 8, 10, 12 cm, depending on the design)
- • Headphone covers that protect VIP passengers of large and small aircraft from noise, noisy vehicles (tanks, airboats, airplanes, airplanes, helicopters, etc.). Likewise, passengers must be protected from cross contamination.
- Headphone covers that protect users in gaming centers, cybersport players, visitors of exhibitions and conferences with headphone translation, where different people use the same headphones - it is especially important to use protective hygienic covers.
- • Covers for the chin or temporal rests of professional high-tech medical equipment such as Diagnostic equipment for ophthalmology, ophthalmic slit lamps, autorefractometers, Tonometers for measuring intraocular pressure, Retinal fundus cameras, Optical coherence tomographs (OCT), Corneotopograph, dental X-ray machines, Orthopedic scanners and similar medical equipment in which it is necessary to temporarily fix the patient's head. Protective hygienic covers have an elastic band that firmly fixes the cover on the chin rest, prevent unpleasant and cold sensations when touching the skin, protect the skin from cross-infection, simplify and facilitate the antiseptic treatment of medical equipment.
- • Other areas of application of the Dianel® Disposable Hygienic Covers, which we have not yet listed, are also possible.
Disposable Hygienic Protective Covers are universal and easy to use, low price, order to buy.
We recommend that you contact our sales department and agree on the size of the covers you need. Our managers will help you to choose exactly the required size of Dianel® Protective Disposable Hygienic Covers before you buy them and face the fact that you ordered the wrong size ...