Disposable 25 g non-woven headphone cover caps, 10CM Diameter, white colour, 100 pcs/pack
Wholesale supply are possible - 100 packs= 10000 pcs, packed in plastic bags of 100 pcs.
Characteristics of Disposable caps to cover Headphone:
Disposable covers for headphones made of Spunbond material CC35
Hydrophobic nonwoven material, a density of 25 g / m2
Earphone diameter - 10 cm = 4"
MOQ = 1 pack (100 pcs/pack)
Designed to provide hygienic wearing headphones, protect the health of patients:
when tested on bioresonance NLS equipment Dianel with full biofeedback
for visitors, or listeners in the sessions of psychological treatment or psycho-physiological testing with the use of headphones, Sleep pods, nap pods, napping pods or nap capsules hotels.
Non-woven Disposable caps for Headphones securely cover the earphone housing, without interfering sound effects with great wearing comfort and hygienic.
Due to the elastic gum, sits tightly on the headphone housing and can be easily removed.
Using such headphone covers, the headphones do not need to be disinfected, which preserves the outlook of headphones and prolongs service life.
COMPOSITION: Synthetic polymer fiber spunbond material
Used for production of: disposable clothes and linen, disposable sheets
Distinctive features and advantages of spunbond material:
High tensile strength, shape retention
Resistance to chemical and thermal influences
The softness and ease pleasantness in contact with the skin
Resistance to spread of bacteria and microorganisms
Dianel® protective disposable hygienic covers (sometimes called nozzles, caps, caps, pads, linings, napkins, ear pads, etc.) made of 25CC spunbond nonwoven materials are designed to protect users from cross-contamination. The cover fabric covers the product and protects the user's skin and mucous membranes from contact.
Dianel® disposable hygienic covers allow you to protect yourself and prevent infection with all kinds of pathogenic microorganisms:
• Bacteria (aerobic and anaerobic, gram-positive and gram-negative),
• Viruses (RNA viruses and DNA viruses),
• pathogenic fungi and their spores,
• helminths (cysts, nematodes and trematodes),
• pathogenic mites parasitizing in human skin,
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic caused by the spread of a new coronavirus infection SARS-nCOV-2, as well as during epidemics of influenza and other seasonal diseases, the use of covers becomes essential and is recommended by RosPotrebNadzor - an information letter on measures to prevent the spread of a new coronavirus infection COVID-19 02/3853-2020-27 from 03/10/2020
Dianel® Protective disposable hygienic covers Application areas:
- Cases for headphones in medical devices MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and CT (Computed Tomography) - are designed to protect the skin of Patients from cross-infection through medical CT / MRI headphones. The soft porous materials of regular medical headphones absorb the sebaceous secretions of the skin, as a result, the contact surface of the headphones becomes a breeding ground for pathogens. You can treat the surface of the headphones with antiseptics, but it is much easier to put on a pair of Dianel® Protective disposable hygienic covers before each patient on medical CT / MRI headphones. For headphones in medical MRI and CT devices, we recommend the size of covers with a diameter of 10 or 12 cm.
- Microphone cases for professional use for singing, karaoke, TV broadcasts or radio broadcasts – as particles of human saliva get on the microphone and they are the most pathogenic (contagious), and the case catches the particles and prevents them from being absorbed into the microphone structure. At the same time, the case does not interfere with the quality of the microphone and does not distort the recorded sounds and the voice of a person and a singer. For microphones, we recommend the sizes of covers with a diameter of 6 to 12 (6, 8, 10, 12 cm, depending on the design of the microphone).
- Covers for stethoscopes, phonendoscopes - Disposable hygienic covers made of non-woven materials are designed to ensure the hygienic use of stethoscopes, prevent unpleasant and cold sensations when in contact with the skin. Covers, on the one hand, protect the patient's skin, on the other hand, they do not allow the stethoscope, phonendoscope to get dirty with greasy secretions of the skin of patients and patients during examinations, medical examinations ... For stethoscopes, phonendoscopes, we recommend the size of covers with a diameter of 6 cm.
- Audio Headphone Cases - protect visitors or listeners in audio sessions of psychological intervention or psychophysiological testing using acoustic stimulation through headphones, audio relaxation or audio therapy sessions, in sleep pods and in capsule hotels. Apparatuses for psychological and psychophysiological effects are professional and many patients undergo procedures on them, therefore it is essential to prevent cross-contamination by using Dianel® Protective disposable hygienic covers on the contact surface of audio headphones. For headphones of psychological influence or psychophysiological testing, we recommend the dimensions of covers with a diameter of 8, 10 cm.
- Headphone covers for bioresonance computer diagnostic devices and devices are designed to protect the skin of Patients from cross-infection through magnetic inductor headphones. The soft porous materials of regular headphones absorb the sebaceous secretions of the skin, as a result, the contact surface of the headphones becomes a breeding ground for pathogens. It is necessary to treat the surface of the headphones with alcohol-containing antiseptics, but this destroys the porous contact surface of the ear pads, renders it unusable, violates the presentation of the headphones, so it is easier and more hygienic to put on medical headphones a pair of Dianel® protective disposable hygienic covers before each patient. For earphones of bioresonance devices we recommend the sizes of covers with a diameter of 10 or 12 cm.
- Cases for aircraft headsets for pilots of large and small aircraft - protect the headphones and skin of pilots, sweat and greasy secretions are not absorbed by the porous soft surface of the headphones during their use, protect the skin of pilots from cross-contamination through audio headphones and headsets of communication equipment when operating aircraft or other technique. We recommend sizes of cases with a diameter of 6 to 12 (6, 8, 10, 12 cm depending on the design),
- Cases for anti-noise headphones that protect against the noise of VIP passengers of large and small aircraft, noisy vehicles (tanks, airboats, airplanes, airplanes, helicopters, etc.). Likewise, passengers must be protected from cross-contamination.
- Personal protective equipment Dianel Disposable Hygienic Covers for Audioguides to Museums and Exhibition Centers, effectively protect visitors to museums and exhibition centers when using audio guides. During the day, several visitors use the same Audioguide, the probability of infection with bacterial, fungal and viral infections is quite high, because. through the patient's skin, pathogenic microorganisms enter the porous surface of regular ear pads. After using the audio guide, the attendants may forget or not have time to disinfect the headphones with an antiseptic, as a result, pathogenic microorganisms are transmitted to the next users of the audio guides. All such problems are solved by using PPE Disposable Hygienic covers for Dianel® headphones. For Audioguides, we recommend the sizes of covers with a diameter of 8, 10, 12 cm.
- Cases for headphones that protect users in gaming computer centers, e-sports players, users at exhibitions and conferences with translation through headphones, where different people use the same headphones all the time - it is especially important to use protective hygienic covers.
- Cases for chin rests or temple rests for professional high-tech medical equipment such as Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Ophthalmic Slit Lamps, Auto Refractometers, Intraocular Pressure Tonometers, Retinal Fundus Cameras, Optical Coherence Tomographs (OCT), Corneotopograph, Dental X-Ray Machines, Orthopantomographs and similar medical equipment in which it is necessary to temporarily fix the patient's head. Protective hygienic covers have an elastic band that firmly fixes the cover on the chin rest, prevents unpleasant and cold sensations when in contact with the skin, protects the skin from cross-infection, and simplifies and facilitates the antiseptic treatment of medical equipment.
Other areas of application of Dianel® Protective disposable hygienic covers are also possible, which we have not yet listed.
Disposable hygienic protective covers are versatile and easy to use, low price.
We recommend that you contact our sales department and agree on the size of the covers you need. Our managers will help you choose the exact size of Dianel® Protective disposable hygienic covers before you buy them and face the fact that you ordered the wrong size…