XFCAM4K8MPA Basic Characteristic
XFCAM4K8MPA camera is a camera designed by ToupTek that includes multiple modes of output (HDMI+Wi Fi+USB), where "X" in XFCAM means a CMOS camera with multiple interfaces, and F means auto focus. It uses ultra high performance CMOS sensor. The camera can be directly connected to an HDMI display, or it can be connected to a computer via Wi Fi or USB, and the image and video can be saved in an SD card for on site analysis and subsequent research.
Enhanced with an embedded ARM core, this camera integrates various functions inside With the help of a USB mouse and well designed UI on t he HDMI monitor, all functions could be easily controlled.
The XFCAM4K8MPA camera comes with the built in auto focus system , which can realize auto focus on specific areas of the scene.
By inserting a Wi-Fi module or connecting with a computer via a USB cable, the user can directly control the camera's hardware with the software ToupView or ToupLite. XFCAM4K8MPA camera can be used for tool field inspection, microscope observation, etc.
⚫ Auto/ Manual focus with the movement of the sensor
⚫ Sony Exmor/STARVIS back illuminated CMOS sensor
⚫ 4K HDMI/USB/LAN/Wi Fi multiple video outputs
⚫ 4K/1080P auto switching according to monitor resolution
⚫ SD card/USB flash drive for captured image and video storage, support local preview and playback
⚫ Embedded XCamView for the control of the camera and image processing
⚫ Excellent ISP with local tone mapping and 3D denoising
⚫ ToupView/ToupLite software for PC
⚫ iOS/ Android applications for smart phones or tablets
Delivery set of digital camera for microscope XFCAM4K8MPA:
- XFCAM4K8MPA camera;
- DC 12V / 1A power supply;
- HDMI 2.0 cable 1.8 m with support for 4K resolution;
- USB wired mouse;
- CD-ROM with driver and set of programs;
- USB 3.0 cable for connecting to a PC and transferring 4K video stream via USB to the computer software
- SD memory card at least 16 GB speed Class 10;
- Wi-Fi adapter for USB port.
XFCAM4K8MPA four Connection Methods
You can use the XFCAM4K8MPA camera in 4 different ways. Each application requires different hardware.
The XCamView software of XFCAM4K8MPA camera is controlled by the mouse to display video on HDMI monitor. This mode requires an HDMI camera, HDMI interface monitor, HDMI cable, SD card or U disk, USB mouse and power adapter that came with the camera. The setting steps are as follows:
1) Connect the camera to HDMI monitor using the HDMI cable;
2) Insert the supplied USB mouse to the camera’s USB port;
3) Insert the supplied SD card/USB flash drive (USB3.0 slot, the camera should be in Host Mode) into the HDMI camera SD card slot/USB3.0 slot;
4) Connect the camera to the power adapter and turn it on;
5) Turn on the monitor and view the video in the XCamView software. Move the mouse to the left, top or bottom of the XCamView UI, different control panel or UI will pop up and users could operate with the mouse at ease.
2. WLAN AP
The XFCAM4K8MPA camera acts as an AP, and the computer or mobile device is connected to the camera via WLAN. Please make sure your PC is WLAN enabled.
For Windows user (Windows XP (32bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32/64 bit) ), please use ToupView. For macOS and Linux user (macOS 10.10 or above or Linux distributions with kernel 2.6.27 or higher), please use ToupLite. When connecting the camera with a mobile device, the free ToupView App is required. Just make sure that the mobile device uses iOS 11 or higher/Android 5.1 or higher operating systems.
3. WLAN STA
XFCAM4K8MPA is connected to a switch or router through the WLAN STA mode, and the user can control the HDMI camera on the mobile device through WLAN.
Connect XFCAM4K8MPA to the computer via USB3.0 cable.
For Windows user (Windows XP (32bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32/64 bit)), please use ToupView. For macOS and Linux user (macOS 10.10 or above or Linux distributions with kernel 2.6.27 or higher), please use use ToupLite.